Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read our terms and conditions of use carefully.
1. By booking with us, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the following published terms and conditions below. Please ensure you understand them fully prior to placing a booking with us.
2. By asking us to confirm your booking, you are accepting the terms of this agreement, which incorporate the information, restrictions and obligations detailed herein. You thereby agree to abide to the entire agreement between us and you with regard to you booking and your travel arrangements. You also consent to us processing personal information about you and other members of your party; including debit and credit card payments in respect of your hire agreement should this be provided to us.
3. Bookings are only secured on receipt of the non-refundable deposit.
4. Any breakages / damage will be charged to the credit/debit card provided and you will be notified by the office once the vehicle has been inspected. If for any reason the vehicle has to go off road and results in loss of earnings then you the customer shall also be charged for this.
5. Balances must be paid 14 days prior to the hire date or at the time of collection if agreed on booking.
6. A cancellation is only accepted in writing and MUST be no later than 14 Days prior to hire. In the event of cancellation any monies paid will be retained by West Coast Limos. If less than 14 Days full payment will be due.
7. In the unlikely event that West Coast Limos is unable to complete the reservation for any reason beyond its control an alternative car will be provided. Beyond this West Coast Limos will not be liable.
8. West Coast Limos also acts as a broker to provide the client with the best services and prices throughout Cumbria.
9. Should you be unhappy for any reasons upon your vehicles arrival please contact the office immediately BEFORE your travel in the vehicle as we will be unable to rectify your concerns after you have travelled.
10. Although West Coast Limos will make every effort to meet deadlines it will accept no responsibility for any delays. These may be due to traffic, road traffic accidents or any other uncontrollable event.
11. We will not be held responsible for financial or personal loss to you or your group in the event of mechanical failures and events beyond our control. Events beyond our control include (but are not limited to) war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemics, technical problems with transport including changes due to rescheduling or cancellation of hire by us or alteration of the vehicle or vehicle type for reasons beyond our control; closed or congested roads, villages, towns and cities, hurricanes, other actual or potential severe weather conditions (whether materialised or not) and any other similar events. Whether this affects timings of pickups and/or cancellation of the hire immediate or limited notice to you whether your hire period has begun or not.
12. For collections from airports, waiting time will be charged after the first 30 minutes from landing time. Should a delayed flight affect another clients’ reservation of a vehicle, West Coast Limos reserve the right to provide an alternative vehicle from the airport where available, alternatively end the hire of the vehicle.
13. Passengers are NOT permitted to smoke in the vehicle and the consumption of food is also NOT permitted inside the vehicle. West Coast Limos reserves the right to terminate usage following any infringement of this condition.
14. The client is responsible for the conduct of their guests at all times. West Coast Limos will invoice the client for any damages to the vehicle caused by the client or their guests (including a £150 valeting charge due to misuse of food or drink or illness). If for any reason the vehicle has to go off the road and results in loss of earnings then you the customer shall also be charged for this. Payment shall be taken instantly from the credit/debit card provided at the time of booking. If payment fails then we, West Coast Limos will use the small claims court to recover any monies and damages.
15. Any additional pickups, drop offs or stops that have not been previously agreed shall be charged on the job in cash. Prices shall be charged by your chauffeur in discretion.
16. For safety reasons West Coast Limos may refuse to transport passengers or luggage if it is considered that the vehicle will become overloaded.
17. Although West Coast Limos will take every care, no responsibility will be accepted for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property or personal injury.
18. No responsibility will be accepted for any vehicle access restrictions at any destination.
19. All refreshments provided by West Coast Limos are complimentary and are subject to availability at time of reservation.
20. Wedding packages are based on a maximum of 3 hours hire. Should this be exceeded you will be charged at an hourly rate thereafter.
21. Violent, threatening or racist behaviour inside or outside the vehicle will not be tolerated West Coast Limos reserves the right to terminate the usage following any infringement of this condition with immediate effect.
22. No part of these Terms and Conditions affects your rights as a consumer. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to your rights as a consumer.
23. West Coast Limos reserve the right to alter or change our terms & conditions at any time.